18 years ago, Jason Moss saw a niche that needed filling – offering South Australian’s a high quality fitting and machining workshop. And that’s exactly how Trymoss Engineering was developed from concept to reality.
Trymoss Engineering emerged from a humble beginning to establish a fully operational workshop in the inner northern suburb of Salisbury North in Adelaide, South Australia. Once well established, Jason chose to expand Trymoss and specialise in hydraulic manufacture and repairs, and with great success! Today, Trymoss has its own brand of high and low pressure hydraulic cylinders “Tricell” and they are used widely throughout South Australia.
A proud family business, Trymoss offers friendly professional service with high quality tradesman and a strong work ethic. Our years of experience have built a very loyal customer base who utilize our quick production times and high quality products. Our workshop is ISO 9001 accredited and we only employ educated personel in the field of custom design and manufacture. Our years of experience have seen us working alongside gas and oil companies, mining, transport, waste removal, cylinder manufacturers and on road vehicles and breakdowns.
Here’s a few reasons how Trymoss can help you!
- Personalised service – We like to deal with our clients one on one, so you can put a name to a face & build your confidence in us to complete your project successfully and ensuring your product is made to your exact specifications.
- Skills to suit –ISO 9001 quality assurance, vast knowledge of hydraulic manufacturing field, ingenuity to help resolve problems & help find the best solution for the client. Our hydraulic & pneumatics specialist each has diplomas in each of their specalised areas.
- Well established – Trymoss has grown from a small operation to a multiple employee company in a few short years, through positive word of mouth from one satisfied customer to the next and a reliable reputation for quality.
- We are flexible – We are able to reverse engineer , repair from samples or drawings, manufacture any type of cylinder, offer a machine and fitting shop, very quick lead times, accessibility of management.
- We are implementing a mobile service – Our 24/7 on-road service for machining of new products and cylinder repairs will enable us to help you no matter the time or place.
- We care – Happily sponsor our local sporting teams and charities
So if you’re looking for an engineering company who delivers only the highest standard of workmanship, using quality materials & qualified trained staff, using the latest in modern technology, who will work with you to achieve your goals and all under a given timeframe, speak to Jason Moss and the Trymoss team today!